Over the course of time due to various reasons such as peer pressure or in order to get rid of a thought or just because of choice people tend to become drug addicts. Drugs have a very bad effect overall on your mind and body in the long run and even though it might give a little bit of satisfaction to the person for a short period of time that doesn’t mean that it can have long term benefits.
It is our duty to make people aware of the various long term and short term problems that are associated with drug abuse and to also create awareness and to be informed so that we can stop ourselves and others from getting into this bad habit and using on their life.
Short term effects of drug abuse are:
- One of the many side effects is the lack of sleep or sleeplessness. A person who gets into drug abuse feels a lot less sleepy then usual and fined it difficult to fall asleep.
- Another problem that too much of drug intake is that people tending to hey have slurred speech and also their heartbeat increases and fluctuates a lot.
- There also very visible changes in their cognitive ability and their ability to do certain things.
- People also tend to lose their balance or coordination and tend to do things without anybody co ordination.
Long term side effects of drug abuse:
- One of the many long term effects of continuous exposure to drugs is the feeling of depression and anxiety. People tend to think a lot and they start feeling numb because of the side effects. If someone you know is feeling depressed then tries to find out if they’ve been a victim of drug abuse because it does need to things like this.
- Drug abuse makes your heart weak. You can have many heart and cardiovascular diseases because of drug abuse. So if you want to keep a healthy heart the most important thing that you need to do is to avoid
- Another thing that comes as a side affects with drug abuse your inability to breathe. Yes it causes different types of breathing problems and lung problems and this is the most important reason why you need to stop your drug abuse because if you cannot breath away you going to survive.
Why Kratom is best for controlling drug abuse
Kratom is extracted from a plant that belongs to the coffee family and is actually known for its benefits in relaxing your person and also curing any withdrawal symptoms from drug abuse which is why people buy kratom usually.
Kratom capsules have healing properties and actually help the person in combating the withdrawal symptoms that they might be feeling once they stop taking alcohol or any other form of drugs.
It is very important to be aware of what you are doing with your body and it is not OK to harm yourself with drug abuse. But it is never too late to protect yourself and hence if you realize that somebody you know is you yourself are suffering from a drug abuse it is time that you stop with the help of the right medication.