CBSE class 12th board examination is one of the important examinations in a student’s life. Every student tries their level best to perform well and to score the best results in this examination.
Apart from all the subjects, Mathematics is considered as one of the toughest subjects in CBSE class 12 board examinations. Most of the students lose their level of confidence even after a thorough preparation. As we all know, being a tough subject, mathematics is one of the highest scoring subjects and the only way to succeed in this subject is through practice. Hence all students are advised to practice a number of problems from their class notes, textbooks and other NCERT books.
Here are some important tips and tricks for those students preparing for their class 12 maths board exams.
- The first and foremost tip which every student should keep in their mind is to be regular to their class and stay focused towards the lecture.
- Before starting with your preparations, check for the current syllabus, important topics according to the marking scheme, and collect all the required study materials.
- In your leisure time, refer more solved example problems and practice problems from NCERT solutions class 8, 9, 10 and 11. By doing these, students build a strong foundation towards the subject.
- Maintain a separate class book and a make note of all important points discussed in your class sessions.
- Prepare a list of all the important and basic formulae and other theorems by referring to NCERT textbooks.
- Make sure to solve all the questions from previous year question paper. In this way, students can learn about the question paper pattern, improve the time management and also learn about their weak areas which need more practice.
These were some helpful preparation tips for the maths exam. Always be confident and keep a positive attitude. Follow these tips to score best in your class 12 maths board exams. Click here for more important tips and tricks to crack CBSE maths board exams.
For more tips and guidance, visit BYJU’S website, learn and enjoy by watching various Math related YouTube videos by subscribing to YouTube videos.