CBSE – The Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the oldest educational board of India, which is most popularly known for its quality education. These board examinations are ideal for all the students who wish to pursue their higher studies.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting the CBSE class 10 class 12 Board examination and other competitive exams for higher studies, including NEET JEE, UGC-NET, etc. To perform best in their board exams, students should study effectively from the beginning of their academics.
Here are a few top 10 preparation tips for upcoming board examination.
- The most important point in the exam preparation is the syllabus. Those students appearing for CBSE board exams should prepare from the NCERT books.
- Students can strengthen their basics by revising all the important topics from NCERT solutions, NCERT exemplar questions, and also by solving more questions from CBSE sample paper for class 10 maths and science.
- Revision is a key to success. Therefore, never ignore to revise all the important topics at least once before the exams, as it helps to boost your confidence.
- The best way to judge the student’s preparation is by having mock tests. This helps them to track their preparation level and also know about their weak and strong sections.
- Solving previous year questions and CBSE sample papers for class 12 help students to get familiarize with the latest exam pattern as well as with the new marking scheme.
These were a few top 10 preparation tips for upcoming board exams. Hope these tips will be useful.
For more preparation tips and strategies for board exams, students can visit our BYJU’S website and also learn more by watching interactive video lessons on various math and science-related topics by subscribing to the BYJU’S YouTube Channel.